Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Planning The Best Disney Vacaion: New to blogging, NOT to The Mouse!

You want to plan an amazing vacation to The Happiest Place On Earth, but you don't want to break the bank, am I right?

YOU'VE FOUND THE RIGHT PLACE!

I am the Frugal Mouse Lover! I'm here to guide you through planning your ultimate dream vacation on a budget with some awesome advice that has anything to do with The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. From dining in any of the 4 parks, Downtown Disney, and any of the 24 incredible resorts; to making sure you make the most of your trip with guests of any age!
I'll tell you a bit about myself, and my connection to The Mouse. 

I'm in my mid-twenties, and I'm an ex cast member of the greatest place on earth. I'm located in Ohio, and don't get to visit as often as I would love, but I've kept up with my favorite place through guides, websites and books.  Not to mention a couple of people in my family go several times a year (their upcoming trip is a 4 day Bahamian cruise). I'm a coupon lover,  and have learned to save money through the incredible availability of coupons in my area! 
On this site,  expect to learn a couple of behind the scenes things,  and to learn different ways to stretch your dollar at The World. 

QOTD: WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR VISITING DISNEY
 I love visiting Disney because of the atmosphere. I got to experience working for this great company by completing the Walt Disney World College Program in Spring 2010 from January 11th - May 15th.  I learned everything I could about the way they business operates from how the company decides where to put interns (jobs, costuming, pay scales...) to how the character performers put on the most incredible parades, to how the pyrotechnic group puts together the highest rated fireworks show in Orlando -- Illuminations, Reflections of Earth. I'm also looking forward to taking my family to the World for the first time. Can't wait to get planning started!!! ...Well let's be honest, I've planned this trip through and through over 100 times... 

Thank you so much for stopping by,  see you real soon!
- The Frugal Mouse Lover
Next post: Pricingand how combining specials can either make or break your bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment